From that last bastion of family values, the AFA, comes a tale of gay cookies and moral turpitude. "Just Cookies" bakery shop owner David Stockton felt that making cookies for gays and lesbians to eat would "not set a good example for his two daughters." He refused to fill the order for rainbow cookies, and now he faces eviction from the city-run market where he has plied his wares for over 20 years.

To make rainbow cookies to would provide "a microphone for homosexuals to celebrate their lifestyle."

Really? A microphone? A rainbow cookie is a microphone?

If I lived in Indianapolis, I think I'd go down to the shop and ask for a dozen cookies with the "Scarlet A" symbol on them, or a set of trilobite cookies for Darwin Day. He should change his shop's name from "Just Cookies" to "Just Straight Christian Cookies". Anything else is false advertising.

Tags: AFA, cookies, david, gay, indianapolis, rainbow., stockton

Views: 420

Replies to This Discussion

Does he have any theories about whether the gay foods cause "the gay"?

I imagine there are varying degrees. E.g.; rainbow cookies make you bi, but rainbow cupcakes make you full-on gay.
I had a cupcake with coconut on top today.
Does that mean that I will have an overwhelming urge to quit manscaping, or that I will develop an overwhelming urge to find the bear of my dreams?
Maybe both?
Ideas?
Suggestions?
I think this might be turning into food divination!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service