Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ding, dong, he's banned again!
Oh well. I think we almost had him accepting of his inner homo. Now we'll never know.

This was productive. Kristy's list of GLBTQ rappers was enlightening. I downloaded a few. Unfortunately not safe for work. Or any place else!
Ted Haggard went through so much agony when he was outed. So did Senator Craig. So did congressman Foley. The sad part is, if they had embraced their gay side, they could have avoided all of it.

Charlie is still young, not too bad looking (well, he could smile, that would help), and could have a great life ahead if he would just accept that he has a side that he can't change, and there's nothing wrong with it. This is not an accusation - accusation suggests something bad. It's an expression of understanding and caring.

I know that Charlie is out there somewhere, suffering because his inner desire and his outer indoctrination are at war with each other. He needs help and understanding.
I agree! Look at the success of so many openly gay people in the music industry. Elton John, Queen Latifa, KD Lang, Neil Patrick Harris (who hosted the Tony Awards this year), Lance Bass, Melissa Etheridge, Darren Hayes (of Savage Garden), Janis Ian, Long John Baldry, Cazwell, Marianne Faithfull, Missy Higgins, Lady Gaga - it doesn't seem to be doing their careers any harm being openly gay.

It's just not worth hiding, Charlie. Seek some counselling. You'll feel much better when you're honest with yourself and embrace your true sexuality. It seems it's obvious to everyone but you.
I know that Charlie is out there somewhere, suffering because his inner desire and his outer indoctrination are at war with each other. He needs help and understanding.

Seems like you've nailed him, Daniel.
Krusty: Charlie, I don't like to be mean to people.

I have no such inhibitions. Charlie, how are you going with that scientific study of THICK SKULLS ?
Unfortunately, Charlie is violating the terms of service and has been reported. He was banned and has returned pretending to be someone else.

It's sad. I'm serious about the inner conflict. There is no chance that a self confidant heterosexual man will be so obsessed with homophobia and the details of gay sex, as Charlie is. Especially anal sex and being a bottom. This is a syndrome that almost only happens with someone who has strong inner homosexual drive and strong cultural conflict keeping him from expressing it. This is often due to childhood trauma and abuse, as well. I suspect that Charlie is an adult victim of such abuse.

Chances are that Charlie is engaging in high risk sexual behavior, because the conflict also leads to self destructive behavior. Not to mention, having learned of the pleasures of prostate massage, he is simply not able to get enough of it any other way.

It's so sad to see this. I hope that Charlie gets psychological help. He's not the brightest chicken in the coop. Actually, if you've seen how stupid chickens are, this is not a stretch. But he's still a human being and is clearly suffering.

Im sad.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service