HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THAT WE HAVE GAMES HERE YET OR AM I JUST BEHIND ON THE TIMES AGAIN?!

I just spent the past 1 - 2 Hours playing "Pool Master" in the Games section here on AN... I suck solid 2's at online pool but, I'm decent when I have an actual stick in hand and am staring down an easy long range connershot my opponent left me when he scratched. It's addicting because it's hard for me and I love a good challenge. Just thought I'd share that bit of intel with you all, Auf wiedersehen for now und Gott B-Less mein freunds.
*I speak very little Deutsch, I'm only Half-German and self taught.*

Tags: Alex, Atheist, Deutsch, Entertainment, Funny, Game, Games, German, Have, I, More…Just, Language, Master, Nexus, Online, Pool, Realised, Section, Tyler, We, Website

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New high score on Pool Master by, ahem, me: 11703 pts. :^)

Not sure if it's such a good idea if I get in the habit of playing. Too. Many. Games. Arrggghh....
Bleh, my highest on that was 7000 or so... I think? Better at actual pool but, No Limit Texas Hold 'Em is my element. ;)
oh hell, I never noticed that. It's not like I already don't piss enough time away on Word Twist, Bejewelled and crap on Facebook. Sheesh.
Why am I not a productive housewife, you ask? Because there are so many shiny things on the internet!
I think it's 1 Player and yes, you compete for scores... meanwhile I just mess around. :P
You were not alone... I had no idea we had games. I had not worked my way past the groups tab... until now :)
Well,we had games.
HTTP ERROR: 500

Got an invalid secure token (null)

RequestURI=/gadgets/ifr