Space can not be ( fourth postulate )infinite. The existence of space is ( fifth postulate )timeless.

> > 4. Existence of anything can not be infinite.
> > 5. There is no beginning and an end to the existence of the World.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/

The above theory proves the absence of God(s) and I am sure that this theory is a good news for all atheists. Please help me with this theory. I want to reach the World audience and I strongly believe that you can help me. Please help. Let us spread atheism, the only truth.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to be of help but I believe there's numerous problems with your theory.

"1. Zero can not exist as denominator."
Incorrect. 0 can exist as a denominator but the result is either undefined or infinity.

"2. Anything can not be created out of nothingness, only change of form is possible and change is everywhere." "3. Anything can not be destroyed into nothingness, only change of form is possible and change is everywhere."

Correct only when used as scientific theory of our own reality. This doesn't disprove the existence of other realities from which our reality may have resulted. Basically, those two statements lead to a scientifically unprovable dead end when dealing with universe creation.

"8. There are three dimensions and three dimensions only."
We're only able to physically perceive three euclidean dimensions and one non-euclidean dimension.
There is some testable evidence of the existence of additional dimensions. See: Heim- Dröscher Theory, M-Theory, etc. "supersolids", "Einstein condensates", etc.

The main problem you're seeming having is the mis-perception that the 'finite' exists. The description of 'finite' only serves as representative of a measurement of a infinite unit, since the measurement of a single unit has infinite subunits.
Zero can be described as being the composition of infinite dis-similar equal and opposite reactions. 4-4=0=3+1-2-2, etc.
"6. There are finite absolute laws.
E = M C2 has another side to it. E stands for the energy of the electromagnetic radiation, M is the intrinsic mass of the electromagnetic radiation and C is the velocity of the electromagnetic radiation. Any ordinary body can be moved and therefore its velocity is relative at constant gravity. Electromagnetic radiation travels on its own, it can not be moved like any ordinary body by moving the source of the electromagnetic radiation. Therefore velocity of electromagnetic radiation is observed to be constant at constant gravity. When there is considerable change in gravity there is change in velocity of the electromagnetic radiation. Therefore velocity of electromagnetic radiation is relative to change in gravity.
We know that... Energy is equal to the product of mass and square of the velocity of light.
E = M C2
F = M g
E = ( F/g ) C2"

E = mc^2 relates to the energy in an object's mass (which can become "energy" energy in fusion events) So that's fail#1

fail#2 is that under varying gravitational field strengths, the speed of EM radition doesn't change; it changes frequency.

----------------

Also, for 2 and 3, change that to "nothing can" instead of this "anything cannot" crap. If you want an absolute statement, then that's the way to say it. "anything can not" is to "nothing can" as x > y is to x >= y

8. If time has already always existed, then you're wrong on this one, too. Other than you're naked assertion that time is "imaginary" you've got nothing. And we all know that assertions aren't worth anything.

9 seems a non-sequitur

10. is based on the presumption of the truth of the parallel line theorem or axiom or whatever it's called of Euclidean geometry (instead of, say, Elliptic (or hyperbolic))

11. that doesn't disprove gods, per se; only their complete worthlessness should they exist.
Yes, looks like others beat me to it.

While, you're right, there's simply no god out there, I'm sorry to say that this is not proof of it.

A few points came to mind... Zero can span infinitely... given the inherrant relationship between space and nothing... space does in fact span infinitely. However, the physical universe does not.

And yes, something can be created from nothing, you simply have to take into account the negative equivelant of that something as well. 0 = X + (-X) .
We're X.

It's obvious to everyone on this site that god simply doesnt exist. It's a mental construct people create in their minds (imaginary friend) to help them cope with things they arent sure how to...
... but I doubt we can explain that to them with math.
"We're X."

Or -X...

My Buddhist friend tells me there's no Creator God but says there are gods, anothr kind of beings, just like there are animals, humans, ghosts, demi gods (whatever that means).

Buddhism is an atheist religion; they do not believe in god(s)
http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/qanda03.htm

Yes, buddhism does believe in the existance of Hindu gods as humanlike entities, living in the heaven. Buddhism does not attribute them any supernatural status. Indra, the king of Hindu gods often finds mention in buddhist literature. Buddhism also recognises the existance of gandharvas, another imaginary humanlike entity of Hindu belief. If Buddhism meekly accepts science, it is not because it trusts science like we atheists do but because it does not seem to have any alternative. To the best of my knowledge, no Buddhist scripture has come out in support of science. Todays hinduism also accepts science without any opposition, for the same reason as the Buddhists. In both the cases, the acceptance has no meaning as it has no effect in real practice.

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

I agree with the others; this theory seems quite haphazard

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
52 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
3 hours ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
3 hours ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service