Is anyone else having trouble with the link when emailed a friend invite? I click the link, it takes me to my friends page, which tells me i have zero friends, and I'm starting to take it personally (grin). I don't see anything on the page to confirm the friend invite.
I'm new to the site (of course). Sorry for the email and other thingie, Brother Richard :)

Tags: friend, invitation, invite, links, problems

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, I've been having the same issue.
Email? Like the notifications that get sent to your email address? Those won't do anything. You've got to click on the " Friends - # requests pending " link on the right side of the page. Any page on A|N. This page, even.
I'm not seeing it. All I get is "Friends - Invite", which leads to exactly the same place as the email link leads...
This is the way I understand those links to work...

The Friends link is simply a list of people who are part of the A|N network and whom you have friended or have been friended by.

Invite is to invite people who are outside of A|N, to create an account here, or to read your stuff if you have an open profile.

If you wish to friend people within the A|N network, you can do so by clicking on their icon or name and then clicking "Add as Friend" underneath their icon in the upper left hand of the resulting webpage.

People who you have invited will never show up in your friends list until they join the network and you exchange friendship tags as described above. At least that is the way I understand it to work.

I hope this helps.
Clear your cache, restart your browser. Bookmark this link. Next time your browser does something unexpected, do not post about it until you have done the same.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service