Ok lets begin, show off pics of stuff youd made even if it looks nasty lol^_^

my first actual sculpture cake, a car (most thought it was a voltswagen, it was really a toyota lol note the logo )

Bf's bday cake, the great Marilyn Manson, i edited the pic on photoshop and laminated it (a lot thought i painted it, flatered as I was teheehe)

and last but not least, some strawberry mousse tarts i did on dinner, god they were good, still lookin for the damn recipe me and my retarded ass lost it >_p style="text-align: left;">

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

I want the tart please....
That cake is awesome LP!!! I could never do something like that. >_< I've never actually had fondant before. Is it just sugary? Or what?
I've tasted only one type of store bought fondant and I didnt like it at all. Im probably gonna try to make it, that way I have more control of the flavors.^_^
lol the cake is super adorable!!! and of course, as soon as i find it i'll post lol
Dora Cake w Photoshop pic

Decorating Class^_^

Valentine's Day Pie, Chocolate Ganache w Mixed Berry Bottom

The Dora cake scares me, the clow is creepily awesome, that's a fucking epic rose! What did you make it out of? And that pie looks sooo good. Gimmie some! >_/body>
lol the roses are made of a firm icing, with merengue powder that dries it out really fast if you leave it exposed for a couple of minutes.
lol first decorating exam, Viola!

Second Decoration test lol Mr. Rawrnosaur tehee

We ate his belly, it was delicious ^_^

My carpal tunnel just hurts looking at that. >_< How long did that take to ice?
4 hours straight.....it sucked lol
You're really good with those roses! Have you made any other flowers?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service