Female Inferiority

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

I wonder where males would be if it were not for females?

Why would anyone judge anyone else inferior if they did not have the equipment to bring forth the next generation? 

The new testament is no more kind to women than the old; therefore, one cannot state with accuracy that the new replaces the old. It is as domineering, controlling, objectifying, and harmful to women. Don't give me the nonsense that Jesus took care of the female gender through his love. He had as much hate as any of the male Homo sapiens. For those who believe Jesus represents love, compassion, justice, and care, just look at what Christians do in Jesus' name. This belief system is one of hate. Hate women, enslave women, define homosexuals as unequal to heterosexuals. There is your evidence. 

Individuals are afraid to reveal they are non-believers in supernatural powers and remain silent in order to protect their safety. Are believers proud of being fear mongers? 

Tags: Jesus, Old, control, domination, fear, mongers, new, testament

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if it would help to make a mound of sand and plant them on top. That way they would have excellent drainage. They don't require a lot of nutrients and if they need some, just side dress with manure and the roots should be able to pick up what foods they need. 

I ran across some rotting rhizomes the other day and thought of you. 

The Star magnolia was right on time this year. It is always in bloom on April 10-11, days of friends' birthdays. 

The may need a new raised bed. Maybe this summer. Sand or other drainage promoter might help.
Even on talk shows today l hear women speak of being subordinates to their husbands. This comes up often on The View. A show l used to enjoy for its up to date topics and wide variety. I can't remember the term they use for it. It's not that men are head of household but a term that makes women sound even less.
Damn these memory problems of mine.
Anyway, feel better soon Joan. You give me hope for my years ahead.

k.h. ky, your description of the TV generally and women's chat shows in particular did nothing to stop me from giving my TV away. I am listening to some dynamite women on the internet.

I can't locate the two I ran across quite by accident and can't remember where I found them. I will continue my search and send you what I find. 

Good night. Hope all is well with you and your family. 

Thanks Joan. I leave the thing on for company more than anything. It's eerily silent where I live and radio stations don't come in well. Neither does Internet service. I'm glad you're well. My mom died last year after a long battle with alzheimers disease so that's my biggest fear as l age. The shows l actually watch are pbs series, Cosmos and such.

Obvious, I should have added that GLBT hide their identity out of fear of retribution from faithful believers and loyal followers of Jesus. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service