Partly because I'm sick of repeating them, but mostly to live up to my reputation as an arrogant, in-your-face doo-doo head, I present Felch's Laws -

1. "Atheist" and "stupid" are not mutually exclusive

2. Conspiracy = religion - god

3. You have no right to deride theism if you believe in unsubstantiated gibberish of your own

3 is necessitated by the failures of 1 and 2. Those that grow tired over nitpicking about Nexus' myriad shortcomings can get good discount holidays here.

Tags: -ism, -ist, believers, bullshit, crap, derailing, dumbing down, dumbness, faith, gibberish, More…hysterics, ideology, knuckleheads, noise, nonsense, stupid, stupidity, white males

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a felch groupie!
Me too - and I'm meeting him in Melbourne in two months! It's like having a date with Elvis! (OK, Elvis is dead, but you know what I mean ....)
Oh, crap, Alert the Media!!! Felch Grogan is starting a CULT on A|N!!! You heard it here FIRST!!!!!

I just wonder when/by whom the first schism will occur. Anyone in for bets?
You Pangroganists are such counter-evolutionaries!
Lucky!
I think these rules represent a well defined brand that doesn't, necessarily, become a stultifying ideology. In fact, rule three identifies a condition whereupon the pot calling the kettle black is made transparent while, simultaneously implying the distinction or qualification for derision - consistency of method in identifying woo woo. A3 atheists are equal opportunity deriders. Seems only fair to me.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service