this one popped up on my wall today - Love it!  What is your favorite FB quote from the fundies?

I love my country! I thank God I was born here in America! In fact, I'm pretty fired up about it.

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my favs are the ignorant guilt trip ones.  The ones that say something along the lines of we are terrible sinners who have lost our way, I bet none of you will repos tthis to show that you love jesus.  Typical guilt trip cult BS.

and the "LIKE" to keep the "Christ" in Christmas!  I can't tell you how many times that one came up this past December. 

I don't have it any more, but it was very amusing when my aunt saw I had joined "1,000,000 who support evolution." She posted that no one could believe in evolution 'cause god created it all. Someone posted an agreement response and I had to reply that we see microevolution in the form of germs such as MRSA. That other person responded that it was not evolution but sin that created them. >.X

Not one particular quote, but the "friends" who post bevies of Bible passages or something about God n' Jesus every-damn-day.

OK, OK, I get it, you are religious - enough already. Post something even remotely more interesting, like what you had for dinner or what a great report card your kiddo brought home. Posting scriptures ain't impressing anyone and certainly not getting you any closer to, ahem, "heaven."

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service