I was stumbling earlier today and came across this site

http://www.faithfacts.org/search-for-truth/questions-of-christians

I don't know if it's been mentioned on here before but I read through some of it and it is just absolutely painful. What are your thoughts?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow I didn't even see this. This is ridiculous.
Ok, I just skimmed the entire article and that made me sick. I can't believe all that crap. It is really disgusting how atheists are looked upon. I found the little section on how creation scientists tend to win creation-evolution debates rather hilarious.
I don't think it's a losing battle, at least I hope it's not. I would think that over time society will become more comfortable with atheist and atheism. I don't remember the name of the poll but it showed that more people are less religious now than 10-15 years ago so that's at least one good sign.
Haha this is great!
I just read the section on evolution or creation and the misconceptions about Christians part and it is insane. How these people can say all this is beyond me. People will never cease to amaze me. Their lack of understanding of evolution is mind blowing.
"Scientific inquiry requires the assumption that the world is real. Nor could science have begun in the Muslim world because that worldview is dominated by fatalism"

Alas, ask that to Mahommed ibn Musa al-Kharizmi. I'm sure he'll be thrilled by that very idea xD

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

¬© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service