Hey, Eric here in Alabama. My facebook is blowing up with hillbillies disparaging the election. There is clearly a decline in morality and intelligence across America. It is freaking hilarious reading. Hope you guys are seeing some funny stuff, too. haha

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep - all the haters are out now - posting on Facebook.

The fact that President Obama won actually restored in me a little bit of hope for the US.  I truly thought Romney was going to be able to buy the White House.

There are people here still trying to get a Romney win somehow! hahahaha. One of them said we should abolish the electoral college (which I have always wanted to do BTW). I said "OK but the president still won the popular vote". Dude was fuming (he's a preacher, too. And a huge liar) haha

Hi, 

I sat up watching the US Presidential Election not out of any great interest in US politics but out of curiosity and a touch of fear. Being a shift worker looking after the UK's nuclear deterrent I have an interest in who has their finger on the button, I also get to watch PBS regularly and just recently watched a history of the Mormons which to be blunt made my blood run cold, more so when I found out that Mitt was a Mormon, My first thoughts were 'are they really going to put a Mormon in the White House'  At 4:30 GMT I sighed with great relief and went to bed, What with your Tea Party, Christian Fundies and Mormons please stop frightening the rest of the World.  

Jimmy, I hope you never have to do anything on your job! Mormonism- a christianity sundae with extra nuts.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Lead Ebola Doctor In Sierra Leone Contracts It Himself in the group Atheists who love Science!
9 minutes ago
Sentient Biped added a discussion to the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
13 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
27 minutes ago
Donald R Barbera commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Things That Make You Go Hmmm . . . (Humor)
28 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
32 minutes ago
Pandarius replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
47 minutes ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Christine replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Stephen Gunn's discussion FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Lead Ebola Doctor In Sierra Leone Contracts It Himself in the group Atheists who love Science!
1 hour ago
Christine replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service