Hey, Eric here in Alabama. My facebook is blowing up with hillbillies disparaging the election. There is clearly a decline in morality and intelligence across America. It is freaking hilarious reading. Hope you guys are seeing some funny stuff, too. haha

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep - all the haters are out now - posting on Facebook.

The fact that President Obama won actually restored in me a little bit of hope for the US.  I truly thought Romney was going to be able to buy the White House.

There are people here still trying to get a Romney win somehow! hahahaha. One of them said we should abolish the electoral college (which I have always wanted to do BTW). I said "OK but the president still won the popular vote". Dude was fuming (he's a preacher, too. And a huge liar) haha

Hi, 

I sat up watching the US Presidential Election not out of any great interest in US politics but out of curiosity and a touch of fear. Being a shift worker looking after the UK's nuclear deterrent I have an interest in who has their finger on the button, I also get to watch PBS regularly and just recently watched a history of the Mormons which to be blunt made my blood run cold, more so when I found out that Mitt was a Mormon, My first thoughts were 'are they really going to put a Mormon in the White House'  At 4:30 GMT I sighed with great relief and went to bed, What with your Tea Party, Christian Fundies and Mormons please stop frightening the rest of the World.  

Jimmy, I hope you never have to do anything on your job! Mormonism- a christianity sundae with extra nuts.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service