According to an article in an extremist Christian rag called Charisma, demons do have sex with people. The article cites a Ms. Contessa Adams, former stripper and now warrior for 'ole JC himself, who says she was molested by these sexual predators of Satan for years, in her book Consequences. 

Now, and this should come as no surprise to anyone, we all know there are incubus and succubus, as evidenced by that authoritative text the Malleus Maleficarum. Incubus being a male demon, and succubus being a female demon.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'm thinking she was getting it on with a succubus, since she claimed these encounters gave her thoughts of becoming a lesbian.  But hey, according to her, the demons in general (unspecified) lure people into homosexual behavior, so what do I know.

Normally, I would describe the rantings of a lunatic such as this as being at the bottom of the barrel. However, in this case, I think you need to pick up the barrel, and go underneath where the white worms are crawling on the festering ejectamenta to understand the full depth of her lunacy. Problem is, there are those among us that believe this willful ignorance.

There's a fairly decent critique of this tripe at Salon.

Views: 350

Replies to This Discussion

What was it Forrest Gump used to say?  Oh, yeah:

Stupid is as stupid does.

This is what happens when easily frightened people with the IQs of highly advanced grapefruit take their Bible literally. And not to mention that this is a great way to explain away repressed memories of real sexual abuse. That shadowy figure who used to visit you in your bedroom at night as a child? Oh yeah, that was a demon...

Hey!  Don't be hatin' on grapefruit!

Instead of grapefruit, I was thinking of a comparison more along the lines of a rutabaga. They live underground and no one really likes them.

Touché.

This explains my first long term relationship.  I'm not clear on the roles, however.  If the incubus is a male sexual demon that traditionally assaults women, and the succubus is a female sexual demon that assaults men, what is the male sexual demon that assaults men?  What is a female sexual demon that assaults women"  What bus are they?  Or are they the Streetcar named Desire?

Trolls on the trolley to everlasting perdition. But, it sure as hell felt great at the time!

My guess is that there must be some gay incubi and succubus dykes going around seducing men and women (respectively). And once you go to the dark side, you never go back...

When the "light side" has Maggie Gallagher, Scott Lively, Kalley Yanta, Tony Perkins, Franklin Graham, NOM, AFA, the Catholic Church......  Give me the dark side.  But I think it's the other way around.  They are the dark side and we are the light.  Who's to say Marcus and Michele are not Incubachman and Succubachman.

Don't you think that's giving incubi and succubi a bad name? Besides, I don't believe even Satan could stoop that low.

Please forgive me for overreaching.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
8 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
11 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
15 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
26 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
29 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
38 minutes ago
David Seidman replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Men not empathic partners in the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to Rasheeda Nizam's discussion Religious Diversity
1 hour ago
Patricia commented on Patricia's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service