According to an article in an extremist Christian rag called Charisma, demons do have sex with people. The article cites a Ms. Contessa Adams, former stripper and now warrior for 'ole JC himself, who says she was molested by these sexual predators of Satan for years, in her book Consequences. 

Now, and this should come as no surprise to anyone, we all know there are incubus and succubus, as evidenced by that authoritative text the Malleus Maleficarum. Incubus being a male demon, and succubus being a female demon.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'm thinking she was getting it on with a succubus, since she claimed these encounters gave her thoughts of becoming a lesbian.  But hey, according to her, the demons in general (unspecified) lure people into homosexual behavior, so what do I know.

Normally, I would describe the rantings of a lunatic such as this as being at the bottom of the barrel. However, in this case, I think you need to pick up the barrel, and go underneath where the white worms are crawling on the festering ejectamenta to understand the full depth of her lunacy. Problem is, there are those among us that believe this willful ignorance.

There's a fairly decent critique of this tripe at Salon.

Views: 350

Replies to This Discussion

David - Yes.  Should we be referring to those beings as persons?  

Only if they can produce some valid ID.

By "light side," I assume you're talking about the blinding ignorance of the aforementioned persons, right?

Perhaps he's referring to the hymn that comes from that Powerhouse Church of the Presumptuous Assumption of the Blinding Light:

Oh, blinding light
Oh, light that blinds
I cannot see
Look out for me!

(with thanks to the Firesign Theater!)

How many more centuries are we going to have to deal with this looney stuff!  Any news or magazine that still prints this nonsense has a really good reason to fail. Thanks for the link to Salon. However, that is giving far too much print space to lunacy. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service