At Mihai's suggestion.

Please do not post links to some giant page full of expressions. This is audience participation, and links (or entire webpages copied-and-pasted) just kill the conversation.

I'll go first with some expressions for female masturbation.

Jilling off.
Feeding the bearded clam.
Pearl fishing.

Tags: euphemisms for masturbation, masturbation, self-gratification

Views: 1181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Tickle the kayakman!"

This is excellent! Never heard it before.
As a kayaker I have to approve of this one, especially if I am saying it to someone else. But that wouldn't be masturbation... on second thought, that is probably EXACTLY what it would lead to if I used that line on someone else.
Is that a variation on going on a date with Palm and her five sisters?
I would think so, yes.
I've heard it as "going on a date with Rosie Palms and her five sisters."
Heh. Wouldn't that be "her ten sisters"?
I've used, "How was your date with Palmela Handerson last night???"
Very punny!
Oh, wait... I wasn't paying attention. Yes, probably five. Never mind.
For not reading the directions, I'm sternly shaking my finger at you.
It is now!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
51 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
55 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
1 hour ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
3 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
5 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service