May 20th is Draw Mohammed Day in response to the big stink over the South Park episode that showed Mohammed dressed as a bear.  I hope we get some good responses here.  I'm a lousy artist or I'd draw Mohammed on his hands and knees getting pronged in the backside by a large boar.  The Prophet would, of course, have a larg smile on his face!  I'm SUCH a rascal!!

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read a day or two ago about some outfit here in California which has written software that provides a work around to the software being used in Iran to block access to websites the govenment does not like. They've loaded thousands of thumb sticks with this software and they have been smuggled into Iran. There are ways to keep the channels open to all people who love freedom.
WHATTA RUSH!! Geeze, we got 144 posts on this subject. Do we REALLY have to wait a whole year to do it again?!
I found this one really funny, I meant to post it earlier last week:
Attachments:
That's great!
My pictures I did for Draw Mohammed Day won't load - don't know why.
Well, here is the link

http://laughinginpurgatory.blogspot.com/2010/05/drawing-mohammed-da...

You will notice I protested without drawing Mohammed.
Excellent.
Muhommad reaffirming Islam as a religion of peace.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And apparently now, Facebook has pulled the "Everyone Draw Mohammed" page, and Pakistan is now allowing access once again for Facebook. Clearly, FB is demonstrating which side of the bread their butter goes, yet another reason why I have no FB account, nor will I ever bother. I think I can say confidently that OUR "Draw Mohammed" contributions are not in danger of deletion, and I'm almost as certain that the Pakistani IT idiots are about aware of us as they would be of a hole in their heads.

So YO, Pakistan!!! Freedom of Speech STILL rocks here ... and YOU are STILL LAME!
Yeah, I've been thinking about pulling my FB page down. They seem to have perpetual security issues and now the Pakistan thing. Why not?
I'm very new to Nexus, which is why I'm a little late posting a response here.
But I just wanted to share a screenshot of my post addressing this on 5/20, (at modernatheist.org).
Attachments:
Welcome aboard DR. I'm sure that between now and May 20 of next year you'll come up with a good one!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service