May 20th is Draw Mohammed Day in response to the big stink over the South Park episode that showed Mohammed dressed as a bear.  I hope we get some good responses here.  I'm a lousy artist or I'd draw Mohammed on his hands and knees getting pronged in the backside by a large boar.  The Prophet would, of course, have a larg smile on his face!  I'm SUCH a rascal!!

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uh................SURE!
I just saw on Yahoo that Pakistan has blocked FaceBook due to this project. Let'm squirm.
Orange wrote: "Since becoming an Atheist I see both sides no better than the other...."

Well then you need to open your eyes up because this country, with all its faults, is not guided by body of religious literature stating over and over again that people who do not agree with our beliefs should be exterminated. And THAT is exactly what the Quron and all its supporting literature propose for the practitioners of Islam.
"And yes we're all faulted and no better than each other...."

You are utterly blind to all the good this country has done on this planet in the last 100 years and can only see our faults. That seems to be an affliction that strikes a great many liberals. I've seen FAR TOO MUCH of this "all cultures are equal" BS for one lifetime. And YES, I'm 100% certain that we as a people DO NOT advocate the extermination of those who don't accept our religious beliefs, that position, among the major religions of the world, is unique to Islam.
All religions are peaceful and tolerant…provided you agree with or don't question their doctrine.
The "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!" Facebook page appears to have been removed. I can't get to it any more. Can't find any info on it though.
I was on about 30 minutes ago and just as I was about to post it seems to have gone down.
Facebook are a bunch of Islamic ass-kissing, censorship loving pussies. They've deleted people's profiles for speaking ill of Islam. I'm sure now, they're just worried about their money...
It's true, mine was deleted yesterday.
Here are some "represenations."
http://parasitesneversleep.wordpress.com/
Sheesh! Knew that 72 virgin business would bite them on the ass one day! You'd think virgins grow on trees or something!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service