May 20th is Draw Mohammed Day in response to the big stink over the South Park episode that showed Mohammed dressed as a bear.  I hope we get some good responses here.  I'm a lousy artist or I'd draw Mohammed on his hands and knees getting pronged in the backside by a large boar.  The Prophet would, of course, have a larg smile on his face!  I'm SUCH a rascal!!

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HO-CHEE-MAMA!!
My submission is in the attachment. I don't draw very well, but I guess it is good enough. After all, it is the thought that counts.

It depicts Mohammed as a pedophile having an orgasm over children. (Because he was one - married and had sex with a 9 year old girl).

WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK. 18+ Material.
Attachments:
Not a great artist here, so I kept it simple:

And that's no bull shit!!
As much as I'm against these kinds of events which incite hate, for this I'm willing to accept and even contribute. If The Muslim religion thinks they can silence of our freedom then they are wrong. We will stand united and stronger Against the threats that are likely to tack place after may 20th, i will stand not only as an atheist but as an individual who won't cower in fear in a corner.
Yeah well, you've got to understand the Jihadists didn't have to get whipped into a frenzy with nasty pictures of the Prophet for them to slaughter two or three thousand of our citizens, many of them women, children and old folks. Of course if all those "moderate" Muslims would've stood up in opposition to that behavior rather than dancing in the streets in response to it then perhaps there's be a lot more Americans who oppose these pictures. My position is, 'You fuckers picked this fight, may the best side win."
... these kinds of events which incite hate ...

Really? The next time hate finds its roots in the satire of others mocking the hate that has already been demonstrated in the first place ... I can't STAND that type of circular illogic. That's like saying showing a little nose or ankle incites rape.
Now, Howard, everybody knows that satire incites rape.
Holy phallus! How did I miss this one?
"As much as I'm against these kinds of events which incite hate...." Look Francisco, you don't have to INCITE hate with these vicious animals, hate is a part of their culture and they bring a BIG supply of it with them when they show up on the scene. If you want to get a good idea of what its like to live amongst them then just open your front door the next time a pack of rabid dogs comes down the street and invite them inside. You can no more reach compromise with them than you can compromise with a full blown case of AIDS.
I'm sure a lot of Mohammed Ali's opponents thought they'd been pushed into the ring with some thing akin to a terrorist after he got through with them!

And yes you are quite correct, "HATE IS HATE" and we'd best come up with a good measure of it ourselves because "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" just ain't gonna cut it with this bunch!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service