Just came across this "test" you can take to find out if you need god. Just thought it would be a fun exercise to see how you would score..enjoy with sarcasm I know I did. And yes, I am going to hell. I'll see you all there.

http://www.needgod.com/

"Becoming a Christian is the most incredible event that will ever take place in your life. You have found peace with your Creator. You have found everlasting life! Be assured--God will never leave you nor forsake you. He has brought you this far and He will complete the wonderful work He has begun in you. God knows your every thought, your every care and your deepest concerns."

Tags: cares, god, hell, test, who

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who here thinks everyone gets the exact same results?
What a crock that is. Essentially it's telling you no matter how good a person you are you're dogsh*t if you don't kowtow to the imaginary sky fairy. Spend your entire life serving the poor, and leave whatever money you have left to charity, but it's nothing if you don't worship an imaginary friend--and the right one at that.

Sadly those idiots don't even realize how bigoted and hateful they are peddling that shlock.
Perhaps you feel safe because you don't believe in Hell. This can be likened to standing in the middle of a busy highway and shouting, "I don't believe in trucks!" Your belief or disbelief in trucks will not change reality.

Ha! I can see and hear trucks, so what kind of analogy is that?

The same applies in this situation. Your disbelief in Hell will not cause it to cease to exist. God has given us HIS WORD on the existence and purpose of Hell... LOOK HERE to see what God says in the Bible about Hell.

Maybe I should have a picture of a truck on my altar.
I'm quite relaxed about them consigning me to hell.

At least I can spend eternity catching up with old friends! :D
bwah haha ha! It asked if I'd sell an eye for a million dollars. Since I'm a month late on rent the "of course not!" that followed was a FAIL. At this point, I'd probably sell an eye for a half mil.
Apparently I am a hell bound boy ;-)
If you are an atheist, are you technically breaking the first commandment? After all, it just says "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". I don't worship any other gods either, so does that count as breaking the commandment?
Funny. I answered the questions as if I was a perfect Christian and it still has the same message. You are guilty and going to hell.

Oh well... haha
Yet another dogma-driven site with about as much original thinking as ... merde, what am I saying? Since when is there even the slightest measure of original thought in any such site as that?

I'm with The Nerd on this one ... though not only do I want a "No, I Shouldn't" button, a "BLOW ME" button would also be most apropos.

Postscript: Can't help but notice they don't provide any mechanism for feedback ... NOT that they'd listen, but....
"Since heat rises, Heaven may actually be hotter than Hell." - Steven Wright

Dress warm, everyone! hahaha
Dre, what a hilarious idea!
thanks for the laugh!
Like most my result was "you should be concerned about going to hell!"
I love how it said giving to charity is a good thing to do but "it doesn't impress god!"
Lots of LOLs
Is it sad that I would sell one of my eyes for a million dollars so long as it's done in a sterile environment with anaesthetics? XD Seriously, I could pay off my school loans, and I don't really need depth perception, right?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service