Do any of you ever wonder if there are some believers on here poseing as non theists just to see what us "lost souls" are up to? Just wonderin'.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very well could be.
Even if they are, what difference would it make?  As long as they're not trolling, the worst that happens is they hunker down and run for Answers in Genesis or Ray Comfort for some comfort after reading about why their beliefs are false.  The best that happens is they actually start to realize why their beliefs are false and eventually come to legitimately belong here anyway.  Either way, if they're not actively trolling, I don't think it matters much.

Were did u come up with that idea? - maybe YOU'RE the spy!!!

Aaargh the paronoia!!!!

Hey, paranoia is fun! You get to dress in cool camouflage outfits and wait for nonexistent people to attack you. LOL
Lol! It just popped into my head. What can I say? I was bored!

I don't think anyone paranoid and sanctamonious enough to think that keeping tabs on us is a priority would have the self-restraint not to troll and prosyletize.

Not sure about this forum, but certainly on others it was obvious that seminarians were using the discussion as a training facility. And then there were the fake atheists - "historians" claiming religion had no role in "the dark ages"  - quite the opposite, giving the church credit for advancing science! And then, like the holocaust deniers, those who claim the Inquisition was greatly exaggerated!

There's no liar like a religious liar.

I hope that there are Christians who read this site.  It might start a process of thinking in their minds that will eventually lead to their deconversion.
Right!?
Never crossed my mind. It's possible. If they do, hopefully they come to terms with the fact that theism is false.
Its very possible, but that's ok because this site is a great way for them to understand that we're not soul sucking monsters.

I'd bet on it.  There aren't many boundaries to crazy. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Profile Iconunrealdummy, Jack Jackson, Debbie Short and 4 more joined Atheist Nexus
33 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
45 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
45 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
53 minutes ago
booklover replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to dr kellie's discussion what boobs are good for in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Carl Sagan's Cosmos
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a video
My Loot Crate just made my day today. Small little pick me ups right when I need one. :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203923636523049&l=6942591917367135588
1 hour ago
sflmac replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat commented on Pete Matthews's status
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Religion the virus of society in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service