Apparently you can't do polls on here.... but

Do any of you think that Jesus actually existed? What do category do you fall into?

A. Believed he existed, claims are false

B. Believed he existed, claims are exaggerated

C. Don't believe he existed

D. Believe he existed, claims are true (sorry had to leave the idiot category open)

Views: 2125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"It is unfortunate that Mykeru is incapable of likewise recognizing the difference."

Oh, I see, you are "bid farewell" but you are not above working in a dig?

What are you, twelve?

If we are going to be like that, do you realize you resemble The Judge from The Wall?

Case rested, doody-head.
Continual grade-school insults, toilet humor, and derogatory drawings in lieu of actual intelligent discourse is what you consider "perfect"? I suppose were I to have responded by putting up a picture of Mykeru as the braying ass he is would have had you just "OMG"-ing yourself into a state of ecstatic euphoria, now wouldn't it? Be honest. It would, wouldn't it?

As apparently such behavior here is considered "perfect" and apparently condoned if not encouraged by the admins here who have done nothing to kick or ban Mykeru for his continual abuse of any he disgrees with... I see no reason to remain. After all, anyone on a computer can abuse with impunity so long as admins permit it and members praise it... right Diaddy?

Thus, you may now all rejoice as once again immaturity triumphs over intelligence and the scatological over the logical. So, Mykeru, as you apparently enjoy the adulation of all others here who so apparently share your immaturity... go ahead and let your stink bombs fly and the smearing of your feces recommence on anyone else who respond to your insults and rude rebuttals with actual facts and evidence.

Of course, such only works on those who, like Diaddy here, don't have the maturity to know the difference.
Dude, I would say you are a complete tool, except you are more the cheap prize in a box of Cracker Jacks.

There was lots of discourse, Khemin, but you decided to "yeah but" everyone and continue with your boilerplate arguments. It's far too late, and obvious to take umbrage.

Thing about atheists who "discuss" is that we've seen this shocked, Margaret Dumont reaction before. It's almost from the Apologetics 4 Dummies handbook.

Now, that being said, and in the interests of bipartisanship and civil discourse, allow me to offer the hand of conciliation and extend to you an invitation to blow me, you poo flinging prosimian douche.

Thank you.
@Khemin

Stop feeding the trolls.
@Khemin You are entitled to your opinion and your opinion to me means MIERDA cause that's exactly what it sounds like MIERDA!
@ Khemin: I'm with Rosemary on that much, Mykeru has now shown him/her/it self to be a troll. Dedicating a post to a U-R-ugly nonsense posting is trollspeak for not-capable-of-or-interested-in-intelligent-debate.

Personally, I love your hair. ;-)
A. He PROBABLY existed the propaganda is all FALSE!
The question is, once you strip away the "propaganda" what have you got?
NADA! (nothing) US!!! WE ARE ALL GODS! LOL :)
Uh...ok

/backs away sloooowly
lol it was joke!
Uh...ok

/backs away eeeven moooore sloooowly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service