Okay, so I posted this somewhere else .. SO SUE ME! It's too much fun NOT to have out there!

[Loren revs up his best infomercial sales voice] NOW! You can make your own church signs, too at:

http://www.says-it.com/churchsigns/

It won't slice, dice, or make Julienne fries, but it'll will take any text you want, blasphemous or not, and create a believable looking church sign for it! Just look at these marvelous examples:

And let's not forget:

That's right, folks, you can even use four-letter words and get away with it!

So don't delay, do it today! That's:

http://www.says-it.com/churchsigns/

Tags: Church Signs, website

Views: 1859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good one MB.  I'm saving.

I was driving with a near-and-dear friend past one of these sorts of message boards.  It read: "HOW WOULD JESUS DRIVE?"

Dear Friend read it, looked at me with knitted brow and said,  "With a really big steering wheel?"

Surely he'd only need the 5 wood.

He might take a tip from Bagger Vance and try the "spoon" ... but I don't know if those two talk at all!

Loren, Great stuff.  Most church signs are almost parodies themselves, e.g., (actual sighting) SEND GOD A KNEE-MAIL.

Here are some actually church signs.

Funny Jim.

lol

Those are great.

Thanks for posting this Loren!  :)

My pleasure, Melinda.  It's fun stuff!

I have my moments!  {grin!}

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
24 minutes ago
Jennie updated their profile
27 minutes ago
Jennie posted a photo
30 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
32 minutes ago
mark fitzgibbon liked Ivy's group Atheist Humor
1 hour ago
mark fitzgibbon posted a status
"giving my daughter breakfast :)"
2 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon updated their profile
2 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
3 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon liked Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
3 hours ago
abdulrahman aliyu posted a status
"How I wish things were different....... And I am in open society, not living in the midst of Muslims and couldn't express my views openly."
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Daniel W's group Food!
3 hours ago
Connor Galletly replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service