If I were to try to take down a Christian web community I would do a couple of things. First I would put up all manner of topics in all of the categories in the site but in each I would turn the topic to if the other community members were Christian or not. Second I would use every opportunity to make out whatever anyone said in disagreement as a sign they are less Christian.

Then I would sit back and snipe, be belligerent, call names, things like that.

If I can use that against them, they can use it against us. So, I invite everyone here to be on the lookout for such tactics. And when it happens, and mark my words, it will! Smile to yourself, formulate an intelligent and rational response , and answer courteously.

Or you could just scream and shout and spit on your key board.

Thank you for your consideration.

The spitter.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol.
very funny Nate, thanks for the smile.
This is thread is the spawn of Satan! :D

If you do attempt to infiltrate a fundie site, don't attempt to blow holes in their arguments by taking them to their ridiculous, inevitable extreme, or else you'll run afoul of Poe's law

Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.

url=http://rationalwiki.com/wiki
One definition of sarcasm is: the gulf between the purveyor of irony and the person who just doesn't get it.
Otherwise known as a sarchasm?
Yeah - it's a phonetic play on words. One of my favorite.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service