Sorry, but I think it's terrible that there are SO MANY PEOPLE on AN who are capable of donating and don't.  This site is EXTREMELY important to so many of us.  I understand some people cannot, but only 33 people have donated?  Richard is only asking to get to $3,800.00!!!  He can't be expected to pay for this site alone!  Yes times are tough, Yes there are lots of things to give to, but how would you feel if AN was no longer here?!  Cough up a few dollars if you are able, and the goal will be reached!!!!~ Mindy

P.S. It's on the right-hand side of the homepage!

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for kick in the ass reminder Melinda!!!! Dropped everything & just finished making a donation.

Lol, didn't mean to give any ass-kickings! I just wanted to remind people because I know how important AN is, and Richard does so much for us!

I know that, but it did remind me to do something like.......right damn now! Hahahaha!!!!

I made my donation to the Philippines last month, so this month it's AN.

Cool Patricia!

Mindy you are right.  I went to the fundraising button and put in my contribution.

I think this should be a featured discussion.

SB, I know you already gave!  You are right it should be a featured discussion!

Thanks, I had forgotten ... It's a rather big part of many of our lives and deserves support. I gave them some money. 

That's nice Luara!  It is a big part of a lot of our lives! :)

I gave my money a while back. I hope everyone helps.

I know you did Steph!  There are still SO MANY members who could give.

WAy to go Booklover for advertising!!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service