A list of rebuttals of Anti-Global-Warming-Denier claims.
1. John RENNIE, ex-editor of Scientific American , who weighs in with:http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=seven-answers-to-c...
And here is a persuasive & well presented site, Peter SINCLAIR's "Climate Crock of the Week":
2. Observing a Climate Crock being Born - Live on TVhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khikoh3sJg8
3. Debunking the Arrogant Claim that NOTHING, EVER, can be Modelled about the Futurehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Un69RMNSw
4. Debunking the Claim that CO2 is ONLY Beneficial.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFGU6qvkmTI
Here are some other pertinent sites:
5. Twenty often used "Denialist Lies", and a thorough debunking of them: http://scholarsandrogues.wordpress.com/2007/07/23/anti-global-heati...
6. Here is a WikiPedia type summary of the "Denialist Strategies" :http://issuepedia.org/Global_warming_denial
7. Here is a summary of current major "Climate-Change-Denier-Liars", and a debunking of them:http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/mandias/global_warming/global_warming_d...
8. Here are debunkings of the so-called Climate-Gate affair:http://planetgreen.discovery.com/work-connect/climate-gate-level-di...http://greenfyre.wordpress.com/2009/12/04/crude-hack-why-cant-johnn...
9. And here is a comprehensive debunk of Ian PLIMER's atrocious book <Heaven & Earth>,
page by page, paragraph by paragraph, word by word, by Mathematician Ian ENTING @UniMelb:http://tbp.mattandrews.id.au/2009/06/06/debunking-plimer-heaven-and...
10. The famous GRIST website is a delight, summarising a vast range of Denialisms:http://www.grist.org/article/series/skeptics/
11. Here is the latest from the NASA GODDARD institute about Measuring Earth's Temperaturehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKOaypU1e0g&feature=related