Atheist Nexus Logo
I may be trying out an online dating site or 2 and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some that were good or friendly in particular to free thinkers. I saw an article a while back that talked about this and sadly I can't seem to find it and don't remember which ones it recommended. I think eharmony isn't too great but as for match.com, chemistry.com, etc I don't know. I appreciate any feedback, thanks!

Tags: chemistry.com, dating, eharmony, match.com, online, relationships, singles

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations!
I've long since forgotten what website I used to meet my last wife but my suggestion to you is to BE CAREFUL! I put up with that BITCH for 7 1/2 years before bailing out (I know, I know, what the hell took me so long!!).
I found that if you message the guy first, you get more success in finding non-flakey, non-asshole, guy or friend that you are into.

I had a real bad stalker, who basically ransacked all of my information. So I never went back to online dating again. But don't let my bad experience dissuade you, as it did me. Just look out for the signs.

On a side note, For some reason a lot of single guys like to pose with their shirt off..... such tackiness!!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service