Fullmetal Alchemist has started again and I am watching that now. I was watching Naruto and Bleach but I am about a month or so behind on them.

What are you watching right now?

Views: 503

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw Macross Frontier: The Wings of Goodbye. I didn't like it... but I didn't dislike it either.

Tamayura: Hitotose Episode 7

Beautiful, a breath of fresh air this anime is- it radiates warmth and compassion. I love it ^* 

The Rebirth of Buddha

So I just watched a messianic Buddhist propaganda anime movie. Now if only other religions packaged their messages like this :P

As for Buddhism I have to say it is honestly the most appealing major religious movement as far as religions go. I could spend time poking holes in it (the major monotheist religions make better targets), but instead I prefer to take what resonates with me and is true/good from anything I come across and ignore the rest. I prefer to not to spend all my time thinking about 'negative space.' 

Hayate no Gotoku Heaven is a Place on Earth

I like this anime, and so I was expecting more from the movie than I should have.

I'm watching "High School of the Dead" -- anyone else see this show?

I love this show.  Who doesn't love zombies?

One of the biggest criticisms of it has been the excessive t&a, though. 

Yeah it does have excessive t&a I agree! I like the zombies!

I'm liking the BAKUMAN anime series a lot.  The BAKUMAN manga was made by the same creative team that made DEATH NOTE.  The plot of BAKUMAN is about a young artist and writer trying to make a career as a team writing and drawing manga.

Currently watching:

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi 2

Horizon in (on) the Middle of Nowhere

Fate/Zero

Un-Go

All of them exceptional series for different reasons.  Sekai won't be to most people's interests, but it's cute and a very solid second season.

Fate/Zero is exceptional.  The art is amazing, the storyline compelling.  It centers around a battle fought for possession of the Holy Grail.

Un-Go is a detective anime, and I'm really not sure how they're going to end it up with what remains of the season.  I get the feeling this is one of those that I might wish was longer.

Horizon is a bit hard to follow, and it takes a while before it starts to make sense.  I don't even know how I could sum it up neatly >.>

Just finished watching Hanasaku Iroha. It's really a domestic drama in animated form, the visuals are beautiful so I would rate the anime as decent. My favorite character is Nako-chi, her character just makes me lick my lips ; ) the author and Yuina are good too although they are minor characters. The first episodes of the anime were best... If only they added some more ecchi and yuri my rating would be much higher ^^. 

Just watched C³ -decent anime.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service