Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

Just feeling a bit creative right now. Always interested in the thoughts of others on the subject of atheism. As an exercise I thought it would be good fun if we came up with our own orginial quotes to express our atheism.

"If America was truly a Christian nation, there'd be no one left"

"Why are you an atheist?...I thought about it"

Tags: Original, Posters, Quotes

Views: 951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One denomination deserves another.
- Who do you think we get our moral codes from, here in the US?
- Not sure. Must be a close contest between Mammon and Jingo.

(I had this little joust with a religious fundie on usenet many years ago)
GOD is a palindrome.
The Bible - fairy tales for the gullible.
The Rapture - promises, promises. Hurry up and leave already.
Hahaha. Oh man, if we had comment ratings I'd be marking this ridiculously high.
Thanks. You made my day
The Bible - It has the scripture to support your hatred of choice.
Is being biblesexual a choice, or are you born that way?
It's not original, but I recently came across this one and really like it:

To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the need for thought. - Henri Poincare
That's one of my favs!
Jesus - The ultimate absentee father.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 minute ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
10 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
29 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service