Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

Just feeling a bit creative right now. Always interested in the thoughts of others on the subject of atheism. As an exercise I thought it would be good fun if we came up with our own orginial quotes to express our atheism.

"If America was truly a Christian nation, there'd be no one left"

"Why are you an atheist?...I thought about it"

Tags: Original, Posters, Quotes

Views: 946

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heinlein rules! That is all.
It took me a long time to realize that if you study something often, and it still doesn't make sense... it just doesn't make sense.
I went looking for GOD, I really really did. I found fantastic tales about angels, demons, giants, giant fish. And all sorts of other mythical creatures. And then I realized...the Greek and Egyptian stories were much better.
The Norse, Irish and Welsh ones are pretty good too, but my favourite creation myth is the Haida's, of Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands, British Columbia, Canada The Haida myth has Raven opening the great cosmic clam shell and thus releasing all other creatures. Very smiler to the Hittite creation myth that has the great She snake opening the cosmic egg and releasing all other creatures.
ROFL
You can't wake a man who is pretending to be asleep. ~Navajo proverb
The Bible, the only book that an atheist missionary will ever need.
Nice!
Religion is like a prostitute. You pay it more money than you can afford so you can have a good time and sense of purpose until you throw it out where it will spend its time wandering, soliciting itself to brainless idiots.
Nice..... reminds me of my Episcopalian days.
There are no atheists in terrorist training camps.
Fanfreakingtastic!

May I use that one?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service