Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

Just feeling a bit creative right now. Always interested in the thoughts of others on the subject of atheism. As an exercise I thought it would be good fun if we came up with our own orginial quotes to express our atheism.

"If America was truly a Christian nation, there'd be no one left"

"Why are you an atheist?...I thought about it"

Tags: Original, Posters, Quotes

Views: 936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If the Lord is your Shepherd ... what does that make you?
Baaaaaaaa, HUMBUG!
Accountability or Bust
"Religion is a big pile of crap (with absolutely no offense intended to the biologically necessary and helpful pile of crap)."

Why am I an Atheist? I compared the Judeo-Christian god to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. What kind of god does not possess a Noodly Appendage? Case closed.
"Only death can reward faith."
"Look at the reforms in religion. We no longer support slavery, the subjugation of women and battlefield atrocities. That's because our natural, human, morality has overruled religious morality. Not only is human morality more solid than religious morality, it dictates what we accept as religiously worthy. It determines what IS religious. If human morality determines what is religious, why do we need religion in the first place?"
"Religion to the intelligent is good for three things: humor, an ego boost, and a paycheck"

LOL I've liked some of these. Making your own quote is fun.
Christian: "There's a hole in your heart that only Jesus can fill"
Atheist: "There's a hole in your logic that only jesus can fill"
Good one!
This one's ironic but true

"And the truth shall set you free"
So start asking questions now!
I have always loved the shirt: "Don't preach in my schools and I won't think in your church."
If we are created in god's image, I wonder if god is circumcised.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service