I like atheism and what it stands for and even support the spread of it but as someone who is currently trapped in a very theistic and intolerant place I yearn for contact with other atheists. My questions are

How can I connect with other people like myself?

Where can I find an accurate list of countries where atheism dominates? I'm seeing a lot of controdicatory data when I look online. The atheists say one thing and the theists say another.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your replies.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finding atheists or atheist organizations in your area may be as simple as going to Google and typing "atheists Delhi".  It seems to me that I've seen other Indians here on A|N and I have little doubt but that you aren't the only atheist in Delhi.  A little nosing around may yield a rich harvest.

And while I'm at it, welcome to Atheist Nexus!

Glad you found us Mohit!  Atheist Nexus is THE place to be for Atheists.  Join right in!~ Mindy

Well at least you can come here and not be alone in your thinking Mohit!  Plenty of support here!

There is an Indian group here. I have run across it while searching the groups, & Arp is a new member from India.

Lots of great people here to join for good conversations.

Welcome Mohit

Well you have made a good first step talking to folks here. As to how to proceed in your own neighborhood my advice would be: carefully. But people can certainly surprise you in a nice way too.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service