Stop cluttering up the comment wall. No viral spam that has been flooded everywhere (unless it's truly exceptional). Try and surprise us with stuff no one's seen. Appal us. Banal inanity will be deleted without notice, as will stuff that violates Nexus / Ning ToS. "Cuteness" will see you ejected from the group.

Tags: here, irrelevant, pics, post

Views: 1348

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Only after they've passed through my gut in the form of Fetus Helper.

One can live and hope that Mama's dumbness isn't the default setting in the child.
I can't believe its taken this long to register, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING SHE'S WEARING ??? That expression on her face is like she's got a mouthful of cum and is too polite to spit, and too xtian to swallow...
Isn't that standard Republican outfit? Quoting from the comments in the page I linked to:

Anyway, all of this ignores the real issue with this picture: What the heck is the deal with that coat Sarah Palin has on here? She looked really different before the GOP's costume designers started dressing her, didn't she?

Real ? "The title is a bit misleading. None of the songs are for gay dogs. I played it to my dog Princess, and he HATED it."

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service