http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/9/5/899029/-Stupid-Goes-Viral:-T...

They're mindless.

Their stupid is contagious.

And if they win, humanity loses.

The current Republican party has a near consensus on what to do about climate change - which is nothing.

They may differ on why we should do nothing:
-because it's all lies
-because the science is "uncertain"
-because we don't how harmful it might be
-even if it was true, we can't do anything about it anyways

But we should still do nothing, afterall, "it's the economy. stupid" seems to be the conventional political wisdom of the day.

What the hell are we do about these climate zombie morons?

Tags: Global, Warming, conservatives, denialsm, global, politics, republicans, warming

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fire them into the sun. Hot enough for you yet?

Seriously though. It continues to amaze me the crippled baby-steps people are taking with this. The most "progressive" republicans I know recognize "climate change", but refuse to use their heads and admit that it is ALL HUMANITY'S FAULT. You light a fire in a sealed room, you die of smoke inhalation. Expand the room to the earth, the fire to every last bit of burning we have ever done, and...well, macro/micro works out pretty well, especially in closed systems.

(and after reading the article, I feel dirty and ashamed for hailing from New Mexico. Survey says them there deniers are on their way. Then they get to rape my beloved Otero Mesa, thus perpetuating the cycle)
We do to them what we do to all zombies: Shoot em' in the brain before they bite you and spread the infection!
Yes, stop the climate zombies before they eat any more brains!
You have to be prepared... the tea party is comming!
Attachments:

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked nice girl's blog post Why I am here
2 hours ago
Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
2 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
3 hours ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
4 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
4 hours ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
4 hours ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service