If you see comments section of this, I've been having a civil dialogue with a christian that is usually too black-and-white and difficult to converse with (was one of the most irritating on the forums). 

http://aguasilver.hubpages.com/hub/Why-dont-women-say-Im-having-a-e...

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked it over -- it is civil! You are doing a good job discussing the issues. Nice to see there is no name calling. It's a very sensitive topic.
I'm quite shocked, because my previous experiences with this man is very frustrating, because he'd launch straight into the 'I'm right, you're wrong' type of crap.  I asked if he'd mind if I transfer some of the conversation to my blog, & he's fine with it.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
4 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
15 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
16 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
18 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
25 minutes ago
Chris G commented on Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
34 minutes ago
HPhan liked Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
36 minutes ago
HPhan joined Sylvain Duford's group
36 minutes ago
HPhan replied to Steph S.'s discussion Scientists report first semiaquatic dinosaur, Spinosaurus in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
39 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service