I agree I think that circumcision is a mutilation.

I know it's hard for people to hear - especially men who have been circumcised or parents who have circumcised their child.

I was responding to Michah's post:

Comment by Micah Oliver 13 hours ago I recommend Joe and Richard watch this person's videos on circumcision after listening to episode #28. Of special interest as they relate to the episode is the video(s) comparing female and male circumcision. They are all excellent videos, and I happen to like his approach.
http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom0speech

Male circumcision also effects female sexual pleasure. Removing the male foreskin reduces female pleasure when having sex with circumcised male vs an uncircumcised male. It is more pleasurable for a female, to have sex with a male who has a foreskin. It is more easy to climax. External clitoral stimulation is more necessary for a women to climax when having sex with a circumcised male.

Views: 656

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, you know my own feelings on the subject.  :-D

*offers you a high five*

I find it rough to be accused of being straight.  It denies all that I've been through - a lot - and is a subliminal suggestion that "straight" is more acceptable.

I haven't been in a setting in a long time, where it mattered.  But when I was a young soldier, it seemed to me that all of the guys were interested in comparing "features" and most were kind of exhibitionist to boot.  It was kind of a macho thing.  Must be the antigay stuff of the subsequent generations that made men so shy.

As for whether someone feels 'different' in the shower room, they'll get over it.

Dude, you are so straight.  I mean, anyone who would be caught wearing that shirt ...

Your gay powers are weak.  :-D

No, that shirt is so gay, it would make John Wayne run in fear, making little squeaky noises and whimpering.
Deny, deny, deny.  You closet hetero, you.  :-P
By the way, you've hit on the "real" reason that people circumcise, especially in Abrahamic religions and homophobic cultures.  Foreskin makes you gay.  Don't tell anyone, it's a secret known only to those who are indoctrinated in the secret foreskin guild - sort of like Shriner's.  All foreskins have to be removed early in life to ensure societal heterosexualism - just looking at one can make you gay.

Even your own?

Wow, poor rabbis.  What a burden they bear.  They must be gayer than a French-horn, and still have to sleep with their wives.  I never knew.  :-D

Even your own.  That's why it's so important to make sure all males are circumcised at birth.  Survival of the human race depends on it.

"that shirt is so gay, it would make John Wayne run in fear, making little squeaky noises and whimpering."  LOL.  That's the funniest comment I've heard in a long time.

Had to reply to this comment because there was no reply button on the John Wayne one. BTW, "Foreskin makes you gay." is amusing also.

Accusing someone of being gay is rough?

That's one of the things I was wondering about.  Didn't think to put it in my response.

I wasn't accusing him of that, as if it was something bad.  I was just wondering about a causal link.  I like picking apart people's minds and figuring out how they work.  I have a strong background in psychology.

I think mostly the people who do that are stuck in teenage mentality.
Guilty.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service