I agree I think that circumcision is a mutilation.

I know it's hard for people to hear - especially men who have been circumcised or parents who have circumcised their child.

I was responding to Michah's post:

Comment by Micah Oliver 13 hours ago I recommend Joe and Richard watch this person's videos on circumcision after listening to episode #28. Of special interest as they relate to the episode is the video(s) comparing female and male circumcision. They are all excellent videos, and I happen to like his approach.
http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom0speech

Male circumcision also effects female sexual pleasure. Removing the male foreskin reduces female pleasure when having sex with circumcised male vs an uncircumcised male. It is more pleasurable for a female, to have sex with a male who has a foreskin. It is more easy to climax. External clitoral stimulation is more necessary for a women to climax when having sex with a circumcised male.

Views: 640

Replies to This Discussion

People who do what?  Run around calling everyone they don't like a fag?

Or people who look at someone's behavior and try to figure out what may be a contributing factor?

I do the latter.

In terms of causal links - who knows, we have so many causal links - perhaps the guy just liked to compare himself with others?  It could be as simple as that - you might think that's perverted - you're interested in psychology - he's interested in penis'. :)

- you're interested in psychology - he's interested in penis'. :)

Heh, yes, which moves him a little more to the gay side, on the gay-straight sliding scale.  My point exactly.  :-P

I don't see that is a natural consequence - men and women can be interested in penis' and not be gay and men and women can be disinterested in penis' and be gay - so I don't see how being more interested in penis' would make you more gay - unless you showed me some states to the contrary. Personally I think it could be equally a straight or gay man that has an interest in penis' - especially his own.
You're talking about the definition of the word gay.  Stats don't matter for that kind of thing.  I'm male, so I have more of a right to specify what makes for a straight or gay male.  I win.  :-P
LOL - sorry that came out wrong - I wasn't implying that being gay is rough - but being thought gay when you're not might be unsettling for a straight person?  Anyway I was thinking about accusing someone of being a paedophile - but like the guy said - I misread that bit anyway and he wasn't implying that at all - but was saying he was a pervert.
Is it unsettling?  I can't imagine why.  I am assumed to be straight quite frequentlly, and it doesn't bother me.
I guess because you never know who will try to harm you for "being gay"  I guess it would be unsettling.  That or it will cause actual gay people to hit on you.

As long as I don't get rejected by women because they think I'm gay, I don't care what anyone thinks about my sexuality.

I already have plenty of gay guys hitting on me, so no worries there.

Joseph dont worry about it.  You may find that women consider it a challenge, wanting to 'convert you'.  I still get that at times and Im not even good looking.  It's wierd.
Heh, reminds me of the Bloodhound Gang song ... something to the effect of "I wish I was gay, so that I could get chicks."
I know quite a few men who are unsettled by the idea that someone thinks they are gay.  It's not something that has bothered me at all.  I suppose it could cause a problem with finding a partner if you were giving out the 'wrong' message - as you would attract the wrong sex - which might be frustrating.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service