Chariots of Iron Season 02, Episode 36: The FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPISODE, with professor PZ Myers!

It's our first birthday! We've finally reached season 2 and to help us celebrate, we have cephalopod nut, Biologist, educator and outspoken atheist blogger Professor PZ Myers on the show with us to talk about his "vacation," the book he's writing, his trip to the Creation Museum, turtle hunting, how he met Richard Dawkins and his enduring friendship with his fishing buddy, Bill Donahue.

OK, we made that last part up.

We did, however, have a very special supersonic fly-by from the US Airforce Thunderbirds to help us celebrate our one-year anniversary!

Ok, fine. There was an airshow going on near by. Whatever.

But of course, before that we do the news just like we've been doing it FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR. This week in the headlines: Islam is of the Devil, Kentucky gets busted by a Federal Judge, no more holiday shit-storms in Washington, PZ Rescues Joe from a news story that is way over his head, women in Mali show us democracy in action, the Pope says some more dumb stuff and just like last year, we missed the Raelian love fest. Strangely, none of our wives were really all that disappointed.

Be sure to go to http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/ and check out PZ's blog! Do eeeet. Click the link. You'll love it, I promise.

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

Will they be crotchless burkinis. This could be the new naughty nun wear.
Crotchless burkinis? You sir, are a genius!
I do some of my best work putting the fun in fundy. :P
Science goggles, beanies and crotchless burkinis? Sounds like the attire of someone who eats dead flies off of dusty windowsills!
Not flies, toasted bees!

They look delicious!
I couldn't find a crotchless burkini, but how about this?
Attachments:
I'm putting that in my happy place. :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service