Apart from the obvious, that god hates fags and our fag enabling gummints and media.

What else will be blamed by our reasonable and media savvy religious saviours ? F'rinstance, the Australian fires were caused by liberal abortion laws. What will it be this time ?

Tags: ambulance chasers, assholes, god, plague, swine flu

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The official position is it has been genetically engineered to help pharma-giants through the global downturn.

At least according to Indonesia's Minister of Health:
"JAKARTA - Indonesian Heath Minister Siti Fadilah Supari said Tuesday the deadly swine flu virus could have been man-made, as she urged calm over its spread around the world.

The controversial minister did not elaborate but in the past she has said Western governments could be making and spreading viruses in the developing world to boost pharmaceutical companies' profits."

Source...
I thought I saw a banner on CNN say "Mexico blames Canada"
Kingsley: The official position is it has been genetically engineered to help pharma-giants through the global downturn.

That explains everything. Its a conspiracy. Indonesia is known to be the global leader in the field of biotechnolgy.
I heard that 36,000 people died from influenza in 2009. I'll have to see if I could find that article again, but it shows how much the media is blowing this out of proportion. Everyone wants the lastest and biggest story.
Only gay hogs spread the swine flu. Straight,god-fearing pigs are immune. I know,'cause my pastor told me so.
Well my Imam told me it is Allah's will for your Pastor allowing you infidels to farm such unclean, haram animals in the first place.
Yeah,your Imam told me you can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig...and he had that gleam in his eye,that little smile on his face...methinks maybe he wants to put the "pork" in "chops". Then again...so does my pastor.
OK, I was alittle off (or alot). Here's the site that says about 36,000 die a year of flu-related causes.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/us_flu-related_deaths.htm

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service