The third annual Carl Sagan Day took place on Saturday, November 12, 2011 at Broward College: North Campus.

This event is a celebration of the life and teachings of Carl Sagan, whose many books, television appearances (most notably Cosmos), and NASA projects influenced a generation of thinkers.

This event is FREE for all who wish to attend.

Our speakers included:

JREF’s James “The Amazing” Randi

NASA’s Dr. Reggie Hudson

Ms. Karen Sulprizio from the Planetary Society

and our EmCee, Jeff Wagg

~
http://carlsaganday.com

Tags: atheist, cosmos, sagan, science, space

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds wonderful!

I wish I was there to attend.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
50 minutes ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
2 hours ago
Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service