The driver's and passengers' heads already are.  Graphic depiction of the Rupture:

Views: 557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for reminding me James: "If we do not laugh at all the nonsense of the believers, we could go insane."

What's probably worse than insane, I get more depressed and discouraged if I don't laugh  often enough.

Hear! Hear!  That is why we need more George Carlins and, for all his faults, Bill Mahers.

LoL, yea. I agree.

There are people who are offering to care for the pets left behind for a fee.  Heck, I'll do it for free.

But have you seen the other bumper-sticker, "When the rapture comes, can I have your car?", lol.

And I totally agree James and Idaho Spud, if we didn't laugh at the ridiculousness of it all we might go insane or be depressed and discouraged. 

I am one atheist who hopes the rapture actually happens... The sooner they all disappear the better.

LOL! But I suspect that there are many who expect to go that way and will be --- LEFT BEHIND.

Oops.

Of course if the car is empty it will cause an accident perhaps killing innocent people. That bugger who was raptured broke one of the ten commandments. Off to hell you go.

I don't think I'd want to be raptured. I'm afraid of heights and the air is thinner up there too. I don't know how I'll breathe.

"I am one atheist who hopes the rapture actually happens... The sooner they all disappear the better."

Depends on the car. I'm willing to stalk for a Morgan Plus 4.

Make mine a Bentley.

Definitely a BMW M3 ... in Imola Red!

I'd like a big white sport Lexus.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service