Hi,

My name's Michael. I'm a United States Marine. I've been an Atheist for a good portion of my life, I'm currently getting active in it. I run a blog called Crucifacts www.crucifacts.wordpress.com It's more on the humor side while I do try to add in points in every post. I plan to stick around here for a while because this looks like the largest community, that's active, I've been able to find.

Thank you!

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like this photo from your blog:

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for reading it. Yeah Christopher Hitchens is a hero of mine. He has a lot of debates online where he completely leaves theists speechless.

Welcome Michael, I hope you will enjoy it here!

god was kidnapped and religion wants an undisclosed amount of money before we see him again…

I saw the rest of your title and crowed!

You tell those bastards we need a "Proof of Life" or they ain't gettin' squat!

Funny stuff, I'm enjoying the blog!

HAHA, I'm glad you found it funny. That's what I'm going for. With a little bit of a point to get across.

hey Michael, Oorah!  I'm not a marine but know and admire many.

Your blog is a hoot.

Haha, thank you. I use the blog for humor and to get certain things off my chest. I try to keep it from being as dry as possible. I appreciate the support!

My name is Michael and I am new as well :D

Hitchens was certainly great.  Here's one of my favorites...

It's called "faith" because it's not knowledge.

--Christopher Hitchens

Welcome, Michael!

Definitely one of my favorites. He is quickly becoming a hero of mine.

Thank you!!

Thank you! And thank you for reading it!

Did the miss the "welcome to atheism" ceremonial paddling? I brought the chicken suit.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Rick Springfield replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Scientific Adam and Eve in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
21 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Capitalism can't work without a poverty class.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
1 hour ago
sk8eycat liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
2 hours ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service