Body of missing toddler found and it is his fault. Yes, you read that correctly.

Read the story below and tell me what you think.

[LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas -

The body of 2-year old Devon Davis was found, ending several days of an intensive search.

The boy's body was found shortly after the search was officially called off in a lake near his home. A DPS helicopter was checking a lake less than a mile from his home one last time when searchers spotted something.

"We have located Devon Davis in a large body of water nearby his home," Capt. Rex Evans with the Liberty County Sheriff's Office said. "Devon is deceased."

Investigators think Devon simply wandered away from his home and ended up in the lake.

Once the discovery was made, state troopers closed the road leading to the Davis' home and the lake.

Earlier in the day, a remote control airplane with photography capabilities flew over the lake and spotted something. The DPS helicopter was checking that out when searchers found Devin's remains. After that, Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller walked Devon's mother, April Davis, to the back of the yard where Capt. Evans told her that Devon was gone.

"It's difficult. I spent a lot of time with April out here over the last three days, a lot of time and I've gotten very very close to April," Miller said. "We were determined not to give up and it was actually at the end of the search... I don't know why it happened like that."

"Every time it's heartbreaking," Evans said. "They're all very devastated right now."

Earlier in the day, April Davis was in relatively good spirits, heading out with Miller to hand out hundreds of flyers bearing her son's picture and information.

An Amber Alert was issued for Davis on Tuesday. Liberty County sheriff's deputies said Devon wandered off into a wooded area while his mother and 1-year-old sister were napping at their new home in the Sam Houston Lake Estates area near Tarkington at about 3:30 p.m.

Davis said she found the door open and her son was gone. Investigators said Davis told them that Devon opened a latch on the door.

Searchers spent days looking for the toddler. Before the discovery was made, searchers used a drone to try to look for signs as to where he may be.

"The best benefit of that is unmanned and it can fly for hours," Evans said. "Whereas the aircraft that we've been able to have come over can only stay for a short amount of time."

The drone is a remote-controlled miniature plane with cameras that will fly around and take pictures of the area.

Davis appealed to the public for help on Friday. It was the first time she spoke to the media.

"I'm April. I'm Devon's mom. If you know anything, if you've seen anything, please just call somebody. Bring him home with me. He needs to be home with his family. Somebody has to know something, somewhere. Please, help me find my son," April Davis said.

Davis indicated that she thought someone had her son.

"If you're scared, I understand there's a lot of stuff going on," she said. "Do the right thing. Bring him to the hospital. Call somebody. People do not vanish. There is something out there and somebody knows something, somebody saw something somewhere. Please find him. Please help me."

Two sources close to the search and investigation told KPRC Local 2 Friday that Davis failed parts of a polygraph test. The sources declined to elaborate on which parts where failed. They stressed that does not mean anything nefarious happened and polygraphs can be imperfect, especially since Davis is in a very emotional state.

"He is the sweetest child you could ever meet," Davis said of Devon. "He's happy, he's friendly. He's a good kid."

Officials and volunteers searched several days by air, land and water, but found nothing. On Thursday, Liberty County officials said the search changed to a recovery mission, meaning that they don't expect to find the boy alive.

Capt. Rex Evans said he had to have a difficult talk with Devon's parents Thursday morning.

"There is a negative end to this that you kind of have to prepare yourself for," said Evans.

Texas EquuSearch has used sonar devices to look for Devon.

"The problem with doing the sonar is there's just so much debris underneath the water," Miller said. "You get a false image and you have to go back over it two or three times to determine what it is."]

Why is it his fault?  According to a chicken shit xtian minister that child was disobedient and therefore he was punished by G'd.

Excuse me?  A two year old does not know the difference between right and wrong.  My heart goes out to this family.

Views: 759

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I was not being deceitful"

Actually, that's all I see, look at what you're claiming of me, without citing BTW, do realize that; unlike a "personal conversation" anybody can look at what I wrote, and your libelous misinterpretation of it and SEE how deceitful it is.

Again, your battle is with this minister, why drag this poor family into it, …do you really think it lends you credibility to do so?

Do you not see the blatant hypocrisy?

No, but I see yours. 

Than cite it FFS!

Also realize, I have not directed a single comment to you, only your comments, arguments and statements. Do not accuse me of attacking you personally as you attack me, …without providing a cite.

Good luck finding one.

Your OCD is way out of control.  You were the one that started the name calling.  If you cannot take what you dish out, don't give it.

BTW, that minister you want to get in touch with.  His wife left him that afternoon and took his sone with her.  Both are tired of his judgmental rantings.  I helped to move them out.

"You were the one that started the name calling."

Where, what post? - post the link here, quote the evidence. Support your claim.

You've accuse me of a site rule violation, back it up.

"BTW, that minister you want to get in touch with. His wife left him that afternoon and took his sone with her.  Both are tired of his judgmental rantings.  I helped to move them out."

Is there some never-ending source of non sequiturs?

Do you?

"Do you?"

Try citing, especially when posting replies that won't thread, then we can know who you're asking, and about what.

I am going to put you in your place.  Somewhere you are pissed off about some problem and you want to use my post to take it out on me.  That is your underlying problem.  Now where does it say in my original post that I was blaming his family.  There is no such comment.  As I have said time and time again that I did not write the post correctly.  Yet, in your xtian attitude and the way you are attacking me is what a xtian will do.  What you want to do is to harass this so-called minister in your attempt to prove that you're right and he is wrong.  Yes, he is very wrong in his assessment when it comes to this story and in religion. 

I am not deviating from the conversation either.

In the black community, there are only two terms that they follow to a "T" and they are.

Annointing

&

OBEDIENCE

In the case of obedience and someone said this, in the bible there are no age requirements.  If one was intelligent enough to listen a black conversation, you will hear the above terms over and over again.  Logic does not mesh with the above terms.  I have heard ministers talk to their spouses and children like they're dogs and I ask them time and time again, how can you take that abuse and their responses are that the bible says to be "obedient."  Regardless of any circumstance.

It's sad that this child lost his life.  I was hoping that he would be found alive and well.  I did not care if that child was white, pink, purple, black, yellow or brown.  This child's life is/was precious.

It is not the child's fault.  It is not the mother's fault and it was not the sister's fault.  Toddlers are curious and into everything.  This child unlatched a hook to a door and went outside to play with the neighbor's dogs.  It was not his fault. 

Are you really man enough to confront this minister?  Hmmmm?  Are you going to confront him in a email like a coward or are you going to call him out in the news media, where you will be laughed out of town or are you going to be man enough to face him face to face?  See you can talk real bad and scary while hiding behind emails and the internet. Let's see how bad you talk face to face to a black man.

You have too many underlying problems and you are using me to vent your anger.  You feel that because you are a white male, that you have the ultimate right to harass me.  You are really pissed off because a black minister made the comment about a white child. I don't give a damn about your and your non sequiturs as well. 

Now, I suggest that you heed my words very carefully, go pick on someone your size and look in the mirror while you are trying to choose a battle. In the meantime, go bother someone else.

"I am going to put you in your place."

Ha! …I don't think so. 

I'm merely pointing out the complete lack of human dignity of trying to score points with an otherwise unrelated tragedy.

All that other stuff you just made up?

…you, just pulled out of your ass.

Makes me wonder if this "minister" even exists.

"You feel that because you are a white male, that you have the ultimate right to harass me."

Only one of us is being racist here, …and it ain't me.

BTW, where is there anything about race, …in the story?

Do you realize how many site rules you've broken so far?

Do you know how many you have broken?

Yes, none.

But then, …I've read them.

When I came onto this site, I did say that at one time I was a member of the NOI as a child.  I said that the very beginning.  I did not have to mention race, but your over zealousness in harassing me showed your true colors.  When I apologized the first time, you should have left me alone and moved on, but you didn't.  That is the addictive personality of a alpha stalking mentality and yet you keep bothering me.

So who is the stalker now?  Your actions speaks volumes.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service