Bipedal introspective hominid thank you very much.. God a problem with that?

So you're ready, wet and waiting for my life story, well I'll keep it short.. I don't want any of you ladies crying or any females for that matter.

Name be Luis D Angel Francis and I'm a 24 year old Hominid Living currently in Rochester, NY. I was born in "Spanish" Harlem, that's Manhattan(NYC) 1985. I was born to an ignorant Hispanic woman who was 19, very young. No sugar coating, I'll just stay vague.. My life was pretty screwed up.. Growing up in a poor family with a lot of drug use, physical, sexual and mental abuse was the norm. This pushed me far away from my "family" and in a constant state of well "don't be like them" state of mind.

After 8 years of pain things got worse when my brother was born, don't ask just go figure.. when I was about 15 my mother "turned around" instead of being a horrible person she'll be a minister and a horrible person. This made me push away from the idea of God and the concepts of religion. I got a "job" helping at Coney Island sideshow, they became my family and I learned the Human Block, Fire Eating, Mental flossing and other geek/working acts. I started to better myself as well as smoke the gangj which became an important part of how I looked at things.. Eventually my drawing abilities became beyond compare to anyone I knew at the time.

I eventually met people who were very like minded to me then (probably not anymore) and it helped me see life for what it really is, the REAL important things. My interests grew and I began taking on more hobbies then I did before. Going into the sideshow at 15 I was already a Magician then Carnie. Now I started making fangs and modifying teeth using dental acrylic (myspace.com/distortedsmiles) which became a great money maker in the city where there's is a large Goth/Vamp/Fetish population. Then I started to tattoo and taught myself on myself how to with tattoos.
I was featured on BME for my Teeth (http://modblog.bmezine.com/2008/01/24/is-it-body-modification/)
and the NY post (as well as BME) for my Luis Guzman portrait (http://news.bmezine.com/2008/10/23/there-aint-no-latin-lover-like-me/)(http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh80/DistortedSmiles/4557ae89.jpg).

I was in 2 commercials that I never saw aired but got royalties for and have actually been ask for an autograph to my "humble" surprise. Well enough blowing myself.. up... Things have calmed down a bit from those heavy young days of partying like a rock star and now I kick it peacefully with my lovely girlfriend LaNelle. She happens to be the most awesome hominid I've met in a LONG time.

Well that's pretty much it I tried to keep it short.. My younger years would have probably been the most painful so you just get to hear me brag XD

You can catch me on Myspace (this is my personal myspace.com/luisangeldsnyc) and on Youtube under DistortedSmiles as well (http://www.youtube.com/user/DistortedSmiles)

Ok that's pretty much it.. now worship me like I was Jesus Rodriguez Christo!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Luis! That Luis Guzman tat is good! Have you ever run into Sideshow Bennie?
Damn dude, your acrylic work freaking rocks.
With all the tongue rings in that same scene, I imagine you get to fix a lot of chips too. Nothing chips your teeth up like a post. (Learned that the hard way)

Welcome!
Thanks Méabh! Actually I haven't but he looks interesting lol

I've run into the strangest things doing teeth.. One time this person actually chipped their fang biting a train pole.. Imagine putting your mouth on that.

Thanks for the welcome
Bennie's a hoot. I don't think he makes it out of the south very often, but he really ought to make it to Coney Island.

Are you doing mail-order fangs in Rochester?
I should really make it to the south more often! They're are some great sideshows down there. I do but if you're close enough I'd drive to get a mold of your teeth myself.

Very true Sydni; because of the lack of love and intelligence my mother had she didn't really raise but more hung out with us. My mother got me kicked out of school because of her threatening the principle then paid my home schooling teacher to just say he came and did his job. On top of that, her attack on any confidence I had..

Hell my mother even talked about mens penis size to me when I was a kid making me super insecure at like 12.. she even stated that my brother should grow up hung because he came out like his father (we don't have the same dad), he was about 4 at the time. She took my cousins virginity when he was 13 so I always worried about my brother. THEN she became a minister.. imagine how nice and loving she must have became right..

lol enough rambling but yeah I was raised in the projects to be an ignorant Hispanic sociopath..

I turned out pretty damned good.
Believe it or not, I've only seen sideshows online, other than that film "Freaks". I was curious about fang shipping for future reference.

This is the first time I've heard of something getting kicked out of school because their mother threatened the principal. That's certainly a new twist.
She probably took me out actually but she told me they kicked me out so I bought it and never real thought about it.. but yeah lol doesn't make all that sense!

"I was curious about fang shipping for future reference."

ooooh really? that's hot! definitely let me know I'll give you the "hook up" for being rational, something I don't see enough of these days!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

k.h. ky replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 minute ago
k.h. ky replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
4 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
11 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Free market creates monopoly - no market, no freedom in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
18 minutes ago
Michael Pianko commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
21 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
25 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
25 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to ShroudedAtheist's discussion How rude of me!
52 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Free market creates monopoly - no market, no freedom in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
55 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to Steph S.'s discussion In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious? in the group Recovering from Religion
1 hour ago
Scott DeLong replied to James M. Martin's discussion It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service