Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If there were a god, I have to believe that Glenn Beck would have been struck by lightening today.
Glenn Beck reminds me of Jim Jones sometimes. Does anyone else ever think this?
But Glen Dreck would never drink the Kool-Aid. He would be laughing his ass off while high-tailing out of the compound clutching the money in his hot little mormon hands.
sigh, i wish on one point all countries were like Norway, we dont give a shit what religion you come from.

...unless you piss us off, bombs away
Seems to me the only reason why the 'Triumph of Ignorance' (which is an actual book title about beck) is happening to some people is due to the 'identity' crisis... meaning beck, dry drunk, like w, some crusty white guys identify w/that...
and has anybody had a look at Glen's new book, "The Overton Window"?
I saw this today (was out June 15th) but I don't go to the book store much anymore, so I'm a little behind.

http://www.amazon.com/Overton-Window-Glenn-Beck/dp/1439184305/ref=s...
Think of every bad moment in The Da Vinci Code (I'll wait while you count them up), remove any actual rhetorical skill, slap on a dash of paranoia, then scrap the whole thing and have a ghost writer pull up one of his old manuscripts, change a few names and bing! Instant best seller. (Insta-meme from book. "Don't tease the panther." Three guesses as to what the panther is {bonus points if you don't throw up in your mouth})

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
25 minutes ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
42 minutes ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
56 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Scott DeLong updated their profile
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat liked Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service