I thought this would be an interesting little forum game. Whether it will be more funny or depressing I can't say. I started thinking last night as I cleaned my room up for college, about my brother's suicide, and my devout Mormon mother in tears, asking why love was not enough. For  me the answer was painfully simple. Because there is no God.

So pushing away all the nasty sad bits, I came up with this idea. Here's how it works: Name one reason you know that there is no God.

Example:

Seedless watermelons- because there is no God.

Tags: fruit, game, god, no

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend who will succumb to multiple sclerosis, despite all the prayer in the church, because there is no god
Update: Because my friend HAS DIED from Multiple sclerosis, even though she was prayed for, because there is no god. It really didn't need to happen.
That does blow, Charles. My condolences.
My insurance company shouldn't be able to deny claims for anything that's "An Act of God"
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe

because there is No God!!!!
Calories in chocolate, because there is no god.
Everything that tastes really good is fattening... because there is no god.
a fourteen year old impregnated by her father but she won't have an abortion because her religion tells her so..
Twilight... BTING.
When laying down the hand rests comfortably next to the genitals -- because there is no god.
Pedophiles. Especially ones of ‘the cloth’. If they truly believed their own rhetoric and/or dogma they would be terrified of going to Hell. There is no hell and there is no god.
Yes. People are born as sociopaths, and as pedophiles with an uncontrollable urge to molest kids. Because there is no god.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service