Are there any atheists in idaho falls?

Tags: idaho

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll bet if you create a group for Idaho Atheists (I searched and didn't find one), I'll bet someone from Idaho Falls would eventually show up, if they aren't already here.
There used to be a group website of atheists in the area, but I think it died due to lack of interest. I know that at least one was from Pocatello. I'm in Blackfoot.

There are atheists everywhere, but some aren't joiners.
Wow, tough spot. I was stationed for 6 months in Idaho Falls back in the 70's while in the Navy (at the reactor training facility in Arco). Heavily Mormon community there. The backlash of coming out atheist would probably be severe (wouldn't stop me though). Good luck finding like-minded people.
I lived in Idaho from the time I was 5 until I was 26. I knew some atheists but, like me, most of them have moved to other places.

The Mormon influence was pretty strong in my small hometown and dating was something rare. I had a choice of converting to Mormonism or dating women who were... well, let's just say that beer and pot seemed to have a lot to do with their disposition.

I wish you the best of luck.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service