I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 14897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a democratic State based on Islamic principles of social justice

Say WHAT?  Since when does Islam or ANY religion for that matter have ANYTHING to do with democracy?  Where does it talk about one man, one vote in the quran?

Therein shall be guaranteed fundamental rights, including equality of status, of opportunity and before law, social, economic and political justice, and freedom of thought, expression, belief, faith, worship and association, subject to law and public morality;

So I have the freedom to leave Islam if it no longer works for me, right? I DON'T?!? But the constitution says, right there...!

Man ... I don't know who they thought they were kidding when they wrote that mess...

Fahad I don't think it is wise for someone to leave messages on sites like this who plan to travel to places like Iran and Pakistan. There are numerous examples of Canadian citizens who have travelled back to Iran and been arrested. Some have been murdered and there was nothing the Canadian government could do to help.

is this why they behead atheist bloggers?

Strong atheist

Walnut Creek CA

Rossmoor

One may think so, Eric.

I used to live in Concord CA.  Next door neighbor to Walnut Creek.

Eric & Elaine...We miss you .

There are plenty of freethinkers out here but few as good as you, Silvia.

Thanks, Eric....  Coming for a visit anytime soon?

Probably not before a year but we will be sure to visit you and the gang.  My book's just about done and will send you a copy when it's printed.

Please do both.

We are getting together for the Winter Solstice at Mario's girlfriend...in Rockland.

Mesquite / Dallas TX here

Right wing Christians dominate this area from what I can see.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service