I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 13901

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe it's because I'm Londoner.,,,

Gulfport Mississippi... fun lol

Westminster, Colorado, USA

I live in Clyde Michigan which is just outside Port Huron. I am just across the river from Sarnia Ontario.

I am from phoenix az. just getting started with nexus......I work mega hours and don't have much free time. I so miss the company of fellow atheist as coexsisting with a majority of an indoctrinated public can at times be extremely frustrating......hope each and everyone has a great day.

Welcome. I also work a lot of hours and I have to say that the chance to connect with like-minded people, even through the internet, is a welcome respite.

Yeah, kent; welcome to AN.

My wife and I moved to Phoenix when there was a computer mfg facility on Black Canyon Highway at Thunderbird Road. She and I split and I found some freethinkers in the singles club at the UU Church near Squaw Peak.

I left for SF in 1976 and it was like rejoining the 20th Century.

There are a lot of atheist activities here in phoenix......unfortunately I don't have much time to attend due to my work schedule........have a good day tom.

Give that carrot a Hare! No, no, no. Give that Hare a carrot!

Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri.

Welcome to the site Mary. I took my basic training and first AIT at Leonard Wood in the winter of '76-'77. I feel for the trap of a local Baptist church taking soldiers off base for a free meal. But it was really a fire and brime stone service. I didn't go to church again for 20 years and then it was a 

UU church. That was also the coldest winter I have ever had in my life, I am from Texas.

I'm from Toronto. Many of my friends in Toronto are also Atheists. Welcome!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service