I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Istanbul, Turkey.

Spring Branch, Texas, about halfway between Austin and San Antonio.

Drew, welcome to A/N. My wife and I lived in Austin, went to the 1968(?) El Paso World's Fair and to German festivals in New Braunfels. Beautiful country.

Correction: it was the San Antonio World's Fair.

Hi Drew. Welcome to the site. I live northwest of Austin in Leander. Have lived in this area most of my life. 

Thomas

Hi Thomas. I grew up nearby, in Brazoria county, but was away from this area for a long time. I moved here five years ago. It's good to know there are some other non-believers near by. I'm sure the percentage is higher in your area than here in San Antonio.

Hi, I'm Ken O'Keefe, I live in a suburb of Sydney NSW Australia, Bella Vista. Take care all.......

I am in upstate New York living in a small town on the Hudson River about 100 miles north of NYC. 

I'm in Montpelier, Virginia, the heart of the Bible Belt...for my sins!

Take a look at my book "NO GOD! 400 Famous Atheists and Agnostics, plus 60 Infamous Theists!" An antidote for America's religiosity!

I feel for you Mike.  I'm in the same position just a different bible belt state.

Los Angeles

I'm just going to say Indiana.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service