I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 16545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Drew, welcome to A/N. My wife and I lived in Austin, went to the 1968(?) El Paso World's Fair and to German festivals in New Braunfels. Beautiful country.

Correction: it was the San Antonio World's Fair.

Hi Drew. Welcome to the site. I live northwest of Austin in Leander. Have lived in this area most of my life. 

Thomas

Hi Thomas. I grew up nearby, in Brazoria county, but was away from this area for a long time. I moved here five years ago. It's good to know there are some other non-believers near by. I'm sure the percentage is higher in your area than here in San Antonio.

Hi, I'm Ken O'Keefe, I live in a suburb of Sydney NSW Australia, Bella Vista. Take care all.......

I am in upstate New York living in a small town on the Hudson River about 100 miles north of NYC. 

I'm in Montpelier, Virginia, the heart of the Bible Belt...for my sins!

Take a look at my book "NO GOD! 400 Famous Atheists and Agnostics, plus 60 Infamous Theists!" An antidote for America's religiosity!

I feel for you Mike.  I'm in the same position just a different bible belt state.

Los Angeles

I'm just going to say Indiana.

If you happen to be in South East Indiana, would like to have you at our Freethinkers meetings.

Godless heretic shout-out from Rindge, New Hampshire!  Emerson and Thoreau country. Lakes, mountains, forests, no traffic jams, lots of gun-lovers, and churches everywhere.

Upside: church signs are usually good for a chuckle.  One church's radio transmitter was struck by lightning, according to the sign out front, but transmission will resume soon.  Now why does God strike his own houses of worship?  To test the flock's faith?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service