I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 13859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just in St. Louis on the 1st of June!

Ass churches... what an amazing image!
Oakdale, CA, which bills itself the "Cowboy Capitol of the World" (right near Modesto).
Utrecht! In the beautiful (secular) country of the Netherlands!
Oxford,Mississippi...Yes, there are atheists in the south! lol
Louisville Mississippi (sadly)
Austin, Texas. An island in a sea of conservatism.

I am perched on this little island with you! (Seguin Tx)

Let's see, conceived in Nova-Scotia, born in Newfoundland, raised in Québec an anglophone family in a French city, 2 years in Guelph Ontario, 1 yr in Vancouver BC, 6 months in Cali, 6 months in S.Africa, 6 months in Ecuador, 9 years in Caribbean, and finally, my now resting place, 5 years in Yukon.

Out of all those places, "Québoise" is most definitely my dominating influence, as it's where my formative years were. And what an incredible time it was politically, a time when politics were taken seriously, by the entire population, and we managed to transform Quebec into Sweden, albeit temporarily. North American English forces are sadly once again in control of that destiny... :(
another Canadian!
Alberta! Woot
I'm a native of Colorado. I live about half way between the loonies of Focus on the Family in Colo. Springs and the left wing People's Republic of Boulder, Colo. That geography, however, does not make me an in between moderate. (I'm a bit further to the left of the Boulder folk)
::hug of deep sympathy::

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service